USRA's Paul Schenk speaks at Press Conference on the Ultima Thule Flyby
January 3, 2019. USRA scientist Paul Schenk was a panelist at the Press Conference on the Ultima Thule Flyby. As a New Horizons Co -Investigator from LPI, he spoke on "Ultima Thule in Stereo." Other panelists at the press briefing included:
- Alan Stern, Southwest Research Institute
- Mark Showalter, SETI Institute
- Leslie Young, Southwest Research Institute
- Silvia Protopapa, Southwest Research Institute
- James Tuttle Keane (Caltech), Leila Gabasova (University of Grenoble Alpes), Mallory Kinczyk (North Carolina State University), New Horizons Science Team Collaborators.
Click the link below to see Paul's presentation. It is the fifth one.